Anyway, here's this weekend and last weekends updates. Last weekend we spent a lot of time cutting up sheet steel! Not much to show for it really but it needed to be done. Some of this sheet steel was for the 'wings' on my sheet steel tub and the rest for the second chassis.
Another little job was making the bushes that fit into the towing holes in the chassis extensions.
This weekend its been all about painting :-( Not the best of weather, flipping cold and the odd bit of rain which meant we had to spray in the shed and hope the overspray would find its way outside. On Sunday we made a bit of a lash up spray booth outside which was reasonably successful.
Kaths whirly line was pressed into service to hang more bits to dry :-)
Next weekend we hope to assemble the chassis (finally and for the last time) and give it a proper test run. Watch this space :-)